Thursday, July 7, 2011

Finally Got To The Craft Room

Phew...I was finally able to make a card this morning. It is actually the first card in a while that came out exactly the way I pictured it.

I don't know where the paper came from...sooooo nice to have paper match up so quickly. The main layer is actually an image from Nicecrane Designs called Distressed Spring. I stamped the sentiment from one of my Stampin' Up sets. The butterfly and dragonfly I got from Penny's Etsy store where she sells handmade butterflies, dragonflies and flowers. I think they are so pretty and quite a bit different from the ones I made. They went so perfectly here.

See those wonderful tulips. They are from Pizzazz Aplenty. She has some really small ones too, which I am excited to use on some of my eggs. I also used her cord to tie you tulips and chocolate pearls.

Here is the whole card front. This was such a quick card to made since there was not coloring to do. I have some more of her images that I will be working on later today.
This is the first time I used this nestie label. I have had it for a while, but just never seemed to have a card to use them on. The Stampin' Up sentiment fit perfect.

What a wonderful morning in the craft room :o) I really needed a project to just fall together to encourage my mojo. Don't you just love when that happens :o) !!!

HUGS,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW Sandy!!! This is an ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS card!!!!! I love all the eye candy......so elegant!!! I'm SO honored you chose the dragonfly and butterfly to pair with it.....they blend SO beautifully!!!! Breathtaking!!!!!!

Besthobbyeva said...

Welcome back, we missed you and your aweseome creativity!!

Just gorgeous, both them!! So elegant!! Great great cards!!

Laurie

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww Sandi,,,,absolutely delicious,,,,,,,hip, hip, hurra...