Thursday, November 17, 2011

Just For Fun

Aggg...As I said the other day, my camera is giving me fits. On a good note, my husband said I can go and buy another one. So that is one of the things I am going to do on Saturday.

I did make another Christams card I so wanted to share with you,....but...until then, I have bookmarked these 3 videos that I thought I would share with you.  You are sure to get more than a chuckle out of these!

This one you may have seen before but if you are like me, you won't be able to get enough of it.



This next one made me laugh when the culprit was found.  
Since this one is not on You tube, there was not link to imbed it into the blog. Here is the link though.

LINK

Last but not least, here is another one that is not on You Tube. So here is another link.

LINK

I hope these brought a smile to your face today.

HUGS, Sandy O

No comments: