Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Challenge For You and Some Fun News!!!

Isn't this princess adorable. She and the trees are part of a wonderful set called Alice's Tea Party that this weeks sponsor, My Grafico, gave the Digital Tuesday Challenge Design Team to play with for todays challenge.


The prize??? One FREE digital stamp set PLUS 20% off voucher for the store! OK, so what do you have to do to win? Make a card or project using
DIE CUTS
One of the rules changed since I have been away so I will post the change for you.
  • You must use something digital on your project. Either an image, sentiment or paper. It does not have to be the focal point of your project.  (this is the part that has changed).


For one of the embellishments, I decided to add a tea fold medallion. I am not sure what kind of fold this is! The fold I was trying to do just would not co-opporate so I ended up just improvising. I do love this Paper Temptress paper for medallions. It adds just the right amount of added interest with the stunning shimmer.

SOMETHING EXCITING FOR EVERYONE!!!


Did you notice the new logo in my right sidebar, on the very top??? That is right!!! Digital Tuesday Challenge is going to have a BLOG HOP for it's 100th challenge, which is the week of March 1st. It is going to be loads of fun and chock full of prizes not just for the full hop, but at every blog as well. AND...you will have a whole week to hop. NICE!!! I love when there is time to check out the DT blogs, not having to rush to the next and miss something wonderful the DT member has on her blog. The sponsors are fantastic, I wish I could win, tee he he...but it will be just as exciting to see YOU win.

HUGS

1 comment:

Anne-Marije said...

Oh what a wonderful card! It's so nice you are back....
xxx Anne-Marije