Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sending You Winks Today

Winks from Wink Wink Inks new February images that is. I decided to use the pre-colored images for these projects.

We have 3 dogs and give them treats for breakfast and bedtime. I thought having a canister to keep some treats in would be great. We keep their treats in a drawer and have to take some out of the package every time. Now we can just take some out of the canister. Saves 30 seconds which seems like 30 minutes when you have 3 dogs jumping around with excitement, lol. Best of all, it really looks cute on the counter.

This adorable image is called Lucy. I added the sentiment in Photo Shop Elements. The image comes with sentiments but none matched this project.

I made the label using Papertrey Ink White Adhesive paper. I do wish it came in an off white/vanilla color as it would have matched the paper on the canister better.


This next image, is called Rainy Day Friends and also comes with sentiments, one of which I used one the card. I snazed it up a bit by adding some water dripping off the mushroom and shine to the rain with clear embossing power and coloring the embossing with a sakura pen. I used my awesome Sakura glue pen to add the embossing powder. It works great on digital images as long as one dabs it rather than rubbing it.

I also added some shimmer to the eyes and paper dots using my Sakura glitter pens. In real life the eyes still look black, but I guess these pens add a really nice shimmer that the camera would only pick that up.


Here are a few more photos for you.










HUGS,

No comments: