Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Good Morning and welcome to this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge. It has been a great week here at my house, I hope you had an awesome week also. How about Mother's Day? Did your families spoil you? I would love to hear about it, LOL
This weeks challenge is being hosted by the most unique illustrator. The none other, Dustin Pike of Doodle Dragon Studios.  He has offered not 1, not 2, but 3 of his digital images to the winner of this weeks challenge. If you have never seen his dragons, you are in for a treat! The first time I stopped in at his store, I was surprised just what a dragons life was all about. So cute, they are incredibly busy doing anything from riding bikes to graduating from school. But, he does not only have dragons. You can check out his Animal, Alice in Wonderland and This and That's. You can get to his store here or check out his fantastic blog here. And...he is having a super duper sale on his left over 2009 stamps!

So, how can you win your choice of 3 free stamps from Dustin, by entering our challenge, of course, LOL I do make myself "LOL" a lot, do you find your own sense of humor funny? Mine is a bit on the odd side, LOL, since not to many people seem to get it. Thank the Lord I have one child who thinks like I do, ha ha ha, we have a great time laughing away.

For this card I combined 2 of his images. Tea Spider and Hedgehost. Both are under freebies here. But even better than that, he has 2 seperate campfires you can get. That way you would not have to crop it off the hedgehost and erase what was left that did not belong. I wish I had noticed that first.



Have you guessed this weeks challenge? It is "MAKE US LAUGH". So I made a card that made me chuckle. Of course my husband and daughter did not get it, but if my son were not in Iraq, I am sure he would have, ha ha ha


Do you see why this image made me chuckle with the happiness banner? I sure would be happy having a quiet time with 2, yup 2 cups of coffee! Now That is happiness, bwaaahahaha!
Maybe he is happy his wife is not there to tell him it is not proper to drink 2 cups at once! Doesn't that sound like a woman, LOL

So, what kind of sense of humor do you have? I am so looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.

I did enter this card into one challenge:
Stampin' For the Weekend: card for a male
HUGS...

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

you are too funny Sandy, I really enjoy reading your posts! :)

Fantastic card, gorgeous design and I love the silly sweet image!
Have a super day hun!
Blessings!

Ellibelle said...

This is such a cute and funny card. That could be me at the moment, I feel like I can't have enough coffee these days. Your posts are so enjoyable to read!
Glad you had a great Mother's day.

Di said...

Fab funny image and card!
Thanks for joining SFTW!!
Hugs DI xxx

crafty amy said...

This is such a reat card I love how you have done the inside as well and I am with you this is a funny image I don't think I would sleep for a week if I had that each day lol

Thanks for joining us at stampin for the weekend and good luck.

Amy xx