Sunday, May 2, 2010

Searching Saturday on Sunday: Links for Printables

Yesterday I shared one of my hybrid cards with you and promised to share some links. This, by no means, is a complete list. If you know of any other sites, leave me a comment or send me an email. I will add it to the list giving you credit for letting me know :o)

Most, if not all, of these site offer freebies too. So if you want to see if you like making some cards or scrapbook page this way, you can try several companies out.

Mail Order PLUS instant downloads:

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Clip Crop Crafts

Papertole ~~~ Has much more than papertole items

Top Topper Shop

Instant Downloads:

The Cutting Cafe

Scrapbooking Mad

SAM Cards

Printable Haven

My Grafico

Lisa's Paper Craft Disigns

Lily Pickle

Computer Scrapbook

Crafty Designs

Cards 2 Craft

Card Making World (printable craftshop)

Busy Bee Clipart ~~~still fairly new, so in the proccess of add more items

Backing Papers Direct

Aimee Asher Inc.

Paper Shapez

Crafts U Print~~~has some great paper craft tutorials

D.A.I.S.I.E Company

Free Sites:

All Free Printables

Free Craft Downloads

Jersgirls

Have fun checking out the sites! Hugs, Sandy O

Comments from before moving to blogger

added a translator in my blog! XDThanks for the visit! Posted by: Chiara Handmade May 04, 2010 at 05:07 AM thank you for the link!!!very useful!!!Have a nice dayChiara

Comments before moving to Blogger added a translator in my blog! XD Thanks for the visit! Posted by: Chiara Handmade | May 04, 2010 at 05:07 AM thank you for the link!!! very useful!!! Have a nice day Chiara

No comments: