Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Blog Award For Me?

I am so excited that I received this blog award from not one, but 2 other bloggers.

Ali from Ali's Thoughts
Lori from Craftin' Blind

It is so sweet of them. I did have to look up what "liebster" meant, even though my mother speaks german, lol. It means "beloved, dear, dearest". That just made the award so much sweeter. Thank you Ali and Lori.

I would like to pass the award to the following bloggers:

Lillian "It Came From My Mother's Meatloaf"
Lisa "Crafting With Princess Lisa"
"Map Fun & Scrappeizer" (she has a translator on her side bar)
Ellie "My Creative Moments"
Melanie 'Wink Wink Ink"

As a recipient of the award, you must do the following:
1. Thank the giver on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you chose them by leaving a comment on their blog

HUGS,

5 comments:

Lillian Child said...

Thank you so much, Sandy!

Mimi's Kreations said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog and I have an award for you!!
cecy

Sharla said...

Congrats on your award! Thanks for visiting my blog and following, I'm now following you, you've got a really cute blog with cute cards/projects!

Bobbi said...

Congrats on the award!
and I have a "Versatile Blogger" award for you on my blog

lisa808 said...

Congrats & thank you!