Friday, December 4, 2009

I Love Chocolate

Yummy, chocolate in any form is my second favorite treat. My first favorite is salad but....that takes a lot of time out of my stamping, LOL.

I have some terrific chocolate that goes perfect with stamping to share with you. It is the Chocolat paper from SEI. Yummy...the glitter paper is so pretty. I have used this paper on many cards and am in need of more, LOL

Here is my most recent card:

Cherish bookmark card

On the right of the card is a book mark that is perforated to easily remove. The ribbon (held up here with a tiny paper clip since the charm kept making the card fall, LOL) and cute charm add a really pretty touch.  Here is a close up:

Cherish bookmark card close up inside

See that glitter, it is already on the paper and butterfly sticker! Less work for me and no glitter clean up LOL. What is not showing, unless you click on the photo, is the pretty shimmery card stock I used from Paper Temptress as well as the shimmer of the Brilliance ink I used. Can you say SHIMMER!

I am so addicted to these papers that I am having a hard time using plain old card stock. It looks so flat and unfinished compared to Paper Temptress and the Chocolat.

Ha ha ha...I was just thinking how weird it is to brag about my own cards {blush} Doing a blog it does not seem so weird, BUT.....it does feels a bit odd. Do any of you have the same trouble, LOL???

And...did you see the pretty white lace! LOVE it!

I hope you liked the chocolat!

hugs

No comments: