Thursday, December 31, 2009

Delightful Bear

I would like to take this time to thank all the wonderful women who left comments about my Grandson Camden Riley. Thank you all for the congrats and well wishes!

Designed2delights' blog Delightful Inspirations has such an inspiring challenges. Not only that, but she gives away a free digi image every time you participate! She has plenty for sale also. Her images are so adorable and versatile, just the type of stamp that is worth every penny!

Here is a card made with her last free digi. This Bear is so adorable, and of course, it is perfect for valentines day. I can see it being used any day, though, as we tell our love one how much we love them every day of the year :o)

4 layers bear edited

I love how he is made perfectly to layer. I decided that 4 layers would look just right.

4 layers bear side view edited 4 layers bear close up editedI used a few pearls and crystals to dress up the card without distracting from the main focal point. I used my own writing for the heart.

I must say I am starting to love digi's more that rubber stamp {{{shocked smiley goes here, LOL}}}

I use the Paper Temptress white paper which goes through my printer perfectly. Also, the ink dries well, so no heat setting. I have read that it is often the type of ink that one has in their printer, but I have had digis that refuse to dry with other papers. Heavier weight papers tend to get stuck in the printer at the end also.

I would like to add that, as you can see, the copics work magnificently on this paper also, with no smudging at all!!!

Do you like to layer images? If so, this site as well as Fred She Said, are worth checking out!  

After checking them out, leave a comment and let me know what you think. I would love to see the creations you come up with using these wonderful images.

Have a happy and blessed New Years Eve and first day of the new yeat!!!

hugs, Sandy O
  

No comments: