Monday, November 9, 2009

Kicking Off Clean & Simple Week

I have always had a difficult time making clean & simple cards. One would think that they would be easy, but for me they were always a challenge. Why??? Good question, LOL. As I wrote in my November 5th post, after a few months away for crafting it was a bit difficult to get back into the swing of things. That is when I discovered I CAN make clean & simple cards. Not only that, but they are soooo much fun! How exciting it is to make bundles of cards in one afternoon as well as it being so absolutely encouraging.

Here is a set of cards that I made using 7 ingredients/tools and about 10 minutes of time each.

1 of 4 c&s set 1 2 of 4 c&s set 1 3 of 4 c&s set 1 4 of 4 c&s set 1









Ingredients:

White Card Stock

Scrap Card stock

SU retired rub-ons Summer Love

Misc. Ribbon

Cuttle bug folder

Big Shot

Dimensionals

These are 4x4" so must be put in a larger envelope for mailing. Since they are on the small side, I find they are perfect to slip into trades or attaching to gifts. The inside is blank so they can be used for many occasions.

Well, not only is the project quick & simple, but so is my post. For anyone who has visited my blog before my hiatus, this is also a rare thing from this lady of many words, LOL

Till Tomorrow, hugs

No comments: