Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Could it be Tuesday Already?


Well, I guess that is a silly question to ask myself (or you, LOL) since today is the start of this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge. This week, though Tuesday snuck up on me, I have a card ready (so no rushing like I sometimes have to do...YEAH)
This weeks sponsor is :


What super cute images she has. If you have never seen them before you can find them here on Deedee's Digis blog.

She is offers the winner a $10.00 store credit. WOW, the winner will be able to pick up a maximum of 10 digis (singles are mostly a $1 each) or up to 3 full sets (most at $3) WOW!!!! Not only that, but for the month of August there is a special that if you purchase $10 or more, you get a FREE image!!! And for those who are not the winner this week, she has some wonderful freebies for you to try!

The challenge this week is a nice summer summer one:

To use water, beach or tropical image on your project.

Remember, the challenge is not limited to cards. Scrapbook pages and altered media can also be entered. What a fantastic incentive to start your summer scrapbook, lol The Design Team has some cards to inspire you here at the Digital Tuesday Challenge blog. It is going to be loads of fun checking out all the super entries!

My card for today's Challenge is using Deedee's super cute image called "Swimming By".


Isn't he cute. I have a weakness for dolphin images. For some reason I get a peaceful feeling whenever I think of them. I suppose it is because they are such friendly and gentle animals.

If you have been visiting my blog, you know I love to layer my images. Of course, this one is not exception! To me, the image itself asks to be layered, LOL


The sentiment I used inside is one of 4 that are part of the digi set. I separated the "Congrats" from the sentiment so I could add it to the inside of the card front. I then added 3 of the star fish to the rest of the sentiment.

Here is the card front. I kept it simple so as not to distract for the image.

Have a fun Tuesday! I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with for your challenge interpretation.

HUGS,

4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Fabulous card Sandy. That image is perfect for our challenge theme this week. I didn't even see it in the store, how could I have missed it??!!
Love how you popped up the whale. And you colored him beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sandy!! This is just ADORABLE sweetie!! I love the dimension!! HUGS

Kristine Reynolds said...

Such a pretty image. Such a lot of work! Just looking at it makes me feel relaxed! TFS!

XOXO
Kristine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Gorgeous Sandy. Love it.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx