Monday, September 20, 2010

Apple Blossoms

Yes, I am still rebelling again the winter coming near, LOL. I absolutely love apple blossoms. So much so that we got 2 apple trees for the side yard just for the blooms. The apples are a plus too, wink.

I got this picture from Far Far Hill and so much wanted to use it. This really is a very quick card to make
Isn't it pretty. After printing and cutting out, I did not think that anything had to be done to make it better.

All I needed to add beside the paper and velum was some ribbon and gold outline stickers. Aren't they the greatest stickers for a paper crafter. If you have not tried them, I encourage you to do so. They give a nice embossed look without the mess, YEAH!The inside was made the same as the card front and was very quick.


Picking out the paper is always the hardest part for me. Sometimes I don't want to go into the craft room just because I know I will need to choose out papers, ha ha ha I wish I had a better way to organize them. If you have any ideas other than the plain paper in a file cabinet and the print paper stacked in a cabinet, let me know. It can be so frustrating to have to look through so many stacked papers just to find ones that will match. If I had all the paper picked out before putting this together, it would have only taken me 15-20 minus (I am a little to slow to get a 10 minute card!)

Don't forget about the blog candy. You can get your name in twice simply by telling folks about it, though it is not really necessary as every follower will be added the once.

Hugs,

No comments: