Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fun News and a Cute Card

I am so thrilled to say that I have been picked to be part of the new design team for Wink Wink Ink digital images. Now, I may have fallen in love with some other cute digital stamps, but Wink Wink Ink images are my first love. I was among Melanie's first customers and have just about every image she has!

These images are so ADORABLE! Each new set keeps getting better and better. Melanie is such a gifts artist, If you have not seen these images yet, go ahead and hop on over. There is still the freebie that I made THIS tag with.

I put together a really quick card today for you. Isn't she cute! She is an image from the set called Teddy Bear Messages. The set contains 6 messages and a blank banner to add your own as well as this image (front of teddy and back!) colored and back & white for you to color yourself.


I added a nice pearl necklace to her, before it hit me that the banner she is holding will cover it...sigh. Here you can see a bit of it.

I used the colored image for this card and just highlighted some areas with my copic markers. It really was a very quick card, which says a lot since most cards take me forever, LOL
The inside is just as simple, using the Stampin' Up 5 petal punch and more pearls.

Wink Wink Ink also has a monthly challenge. If you still do not have any of her images after looking at she store, she always has a freebie in the side bar. I can hardly wait to show you my project for this months challenge!!! I will have to wait until it is announced first. So keep an eye open for my post about it.{{{wink}}}

Have a super weekend,
{{{HUGS}}}

2 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is weird!! I'm commenting in the sidebar of your blog! I did see it show up in my reader though...poor girl! Hope you get things fixed here!

Anywhoo, congrats on the DT spot! That is so awesome!!! What a darling image too!! YoYou've done a fabulous job with it!! Happy weekend!! HUGS

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Congrats Sandy ... we're so glad to have you on the team and can't wait to see more of your wonderful creations!! Just holler if I can help you in ANY WAY!! Again ... welcome!!