Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love For Animals

ONE FOR THE GIRLS is this weeks Digital Tuesday Challenge. I am so glad it is not one for the boys, making girly girl thing is so much easier, LOL


Our sponsor this week is the  maker of the most adorable squirrel images, Digital Stamp Oasis. The winner will get to choose (add number here) of them!!!

I usually use the sponsors images to make a card, but today is one of the quickies I had to make before leaving for Ohio. This image was super easy to color and blend on the Paper Temptress White Gold paper.


I so much wanted to use a pattern paper with this card, but looking quickly I just could not find any to match the colors. I then decided to emboss some paper with my big shot and cuttlebug folders, but the folders are to small for a 5x5 card, grrrrrrrrr. Finally I opted to use flowers and gemstones.


Don't you just love the sentiment! I am an animal lover so loved it as soon as I saw it. I also thought this image would be perfect to use with it.  I found it at the Ginger's House blog where there are loads of freebie sentiments.

I used my nesties and bigshot for the layers. The bottom layer and die cut on the right are from a set I purchased recently. It is not new, well....new to me, but it is so very pretty. I saw a wonderful way to use it in one of the Handmade Magazines and plan on trying it next week.

Hmmm. this picture won't center for me, LOL.
I am so glad that you spent a little of your time with me today. I hope you enter the Digital Tuesday Challenge, I would love to see your girly girl projects!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Maria Matter said...

omgosh Sandy, this is so beautiful! sentiment & all! lovin' the flowers & bling!
hugs & blessings!

Ellibelle said...

Sandy this is gorgeous. Love the vintage image, the roses and rhinestones. And I agree the sentiment so sweet!

Amy Johnson said...

Hi Sandy! Beautiful card! Love the soft colors, flowers, and blingy scroll. I just made the connection that your the same Sandy on both of the same dt's I'm on. I didn't know that! Ha-ha. Well, welcome to WWI if I haven't said it before.