Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Too Cute For Words

Oh My Gosh! Isn't she just the cutest! When I found these on Angelique's blog, Sliekje's Digi Stamps, I instantly fell in love with them. Now, I am one of the very, very few (well, maybe there is one other person) who is not particularly fond of magnolia stamps. Why? well, they have no mouths! OK, OK, I know I should not even admit such a thing on a public blog, but really, I was never one to go with the flow.

I remember to this day the most horrifying experience in kindergarten. It was school picture day and my mother put my fairly short curly hair in pony tails. I cried and cried, kicked and screamed. To comfort me she told me how cute it looked, just like a little girl in a popular TV series at the time! WOW, that was the worst thing to say to me...I did not want to look like someone else. I wanted to look like me, cute or not. I cried all the way to school.

Anyway, back to the ubber cute stamps....I know! They have no noses! As I said, that would usually bother me, but I am in love and love sees past these things, lol.


This is the first chance I have had to work with one of the images. The card is a simple one. I think I spent more time adorning this cutie with color and glitter than I did on the rest of the card.


OH...and before I forget...Angelique is super generous...ALL these images are free. All she asks is a little love in return...so drop a hug and a thank you into a comment box when you down load one of her images :o)

{{{Hugs}}}

No comments: