Thursday, September 16, 2010

In My Mind It Is Still Spring, lol

The air is crisp, the apples are ready to pick, the air conditioner out and the days are getting shorter. I figure if I don't give in to quickly it will last longer and winter will hold off, LOL

I made this spring scene as a representative of my rebellion, ha ha ha


I used 3 digital stamps from Tiffany's Doodles. It is so much fun to combine images without having to use masks. I was never very good at them. I know that masking is supposed to be easy but it seemed no matter what I did, the ink would leak under the mask and ruin the picture.

Isn't the grass fantastic! It is the first time I saw a digi grass stamp. The set has 4 different grass images. I know I am going to use it often. I bet I will even use them in winder scenes...ha ha ha...rebellious remember!


Again I used the awesome shimmery paper from Paper Temptress. I wish I could tell you exactly which kind, but I somehow got them mixed up. I guess it is time to reorganize my craft room and file cabinet. Oh...the fun of it, bwaaaa ha ha. Well, actually, once I get started I know it will be fun as I am certain to find many things I forgot I even had. It will be like a really super crafting (egg) hunt.

This picture shows how pretty the paper is to a point. Just like everything else, the photo really does not capture exact details, nothing like real life.


Rubber stamping comes out so pretty on this paper. I just love it. It is perfect for scenes too, instead of adding glimmer mist, pearl-ex or similar products. So much faster and with better results.

Well, I will be out of state (NH) for from Fri-Mon for an egg art show (Ohio). I am attending with my mother and will see a friend I met last year. She is teaching a class which I am thrilled to take. There will still be posts since I can pre-schedule...so I hope you have time to stop by during your weekend.

Don't forget about the blog candy if you are not a follower yet (would love to have you!) and my current followers too :o)

{{{Hugs}}}

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I'm so happy you shared this with me! I love how you used all 3 images in such a creative way! Great job on cutting out the grass too!!! Thanks for sharing!