Sunday, September 5, 2010

No Coloring Digital Stamp Card

While I wait for my grandson, Camden, to wake from his naps, I spend my time surfing the web. It is one thing that is fun and quiet. I have found many new digi stamp sites in my virtual travels.  For this card, I combined an image from Digi Doodles with a sentiment from Birds Cards.

The image is called "Old Water Pump", which, after brushing it with sepia, I turned the opacity to 50%. The sentiment is actually part of a frame image. I simply cropped the sentiment out of the frame, sized it and layered it over the softened image.


I think this would make a great birthday or anniversary card.

Challenges I am entering this card in:
Pollycraft: add a little bit of nature
Stampin' B's: use a charm
My Time to Craft: in the garden

I guess I am not super chatty today, LOL. So I will end this post here, thank you for spending some of your day with me!
{{{HUGS}}}

2 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

A simply beautiful card!! This looks so elegant. Thanks so much for playing along with the Stampin' B's DT this week. Your cross charm is lovely!! :)

Benzi said...

Your cross charm is beautiful (inside and out).
You've created a most gorgeous card. The flowers are yummy. So glad you brought it to the Stampin B's this week.