Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy E-Mails

The other day I received an email from Digital Stamp Oasis informing me that I was chosen to be part of their new design team. I was and still am very excited. The term is from Feb. 1st until Apr. 1st.

This is actually the stamp company that I purchased my very first digital stamp from. You can see the card I made with this image on my blog post here.

They carry the cutest squirrel images as well as some rabbit, bird and butterfly images in the "cute" style. They also have a couple of new sketch images.

Since I needed to make a birthday card for my nephew who turns 17 this week, I decided to use the  "At Sea" image:

Andrews card Andrews card close up
















If you click on the photos, you will see the details of the image much better. She even has some men working on deck, LOL

I also made this for the Stampin' B's challenge this week to make something Nautical.

Now that is a sample of a sketch image. How about a sample of a "cute" image? 

Squirrel garden book closed Squirrel garden book CU








Meet "Susie watering flowers". Isn't she adorable? Seeing how happy she is watering her flowers, I decided use her image for the cover of a chipboard scrapbook. In it I will add photos of flowers as they appear in my gardens this spring.

Squirrel garden book I also think she is a great image to use for a little girls first scrapbook cover or a name plaque for a little girls bedroom door.

Hmmm...my mind is reeling with ideas for this adorable image of Susie as well as the other fantastic images I get to play with these next 2 months.

When you get a moment, check out the Digital Stamp Oasis Store and see all the current adorable images. I have a link directly to the store in my right side bar. HINT: I have noticed that the available images change. That means that some images may only be offered for a short time. I am not sure what exactly that means other than if you like an image...don't wait!!!

Have a wonderful Sunday and I will see you again on Monday!

Hugs, Sandy O

No comments: