Thursday, February 4, 2010

Pugs Big Day

Pug wish big CU

Oh My gosh, have you ever seen a pug that was not just the cutest! I know they can't realistically ALL be the cutest, yet whenever I see one I am certain that "THAT" one is definitely the cutest. This one is no exception. Isn't she the cutest!!! She is an image from Wink Wink Ink.

How much fun she is having and how much fun she was to color, as are all the WWI images. The only problem I have come across is that my 1 year old copics are starting to run dry :o(  As far as I know, there is no one who sells the refills locally. If you know of anywhere that sells the copic markers and refills in the Manchester/Nashua, NH area, PLEASE let me know!

Fortunately, the colors I used on Miss Pug stayed nice and moist. Here is the complete card I made

Pug wish big


Ha, see how happy she is with her big doggy nummy! (that is what my dogs think they are called, LOL) I know, a bit on the strange side, but...this is a dogs birthday card. I know that my dogs would love to get this for their birthday, or any day for that matter. They were all over me as I took the photos, they just knew there was a "nummy" in the area...bwaahahahaha

The sentiment, which is darker in real life, says "Wish Big". And she sure did! That "nummy" is twice her size!!! She will be busy for quite some time, maybe even until next year.

I have so many ideas running circles in my head that I want to make and share with you. I hope you will be able to stop by again really soon (tomorrow, LOL) and see some of the new to me projects that have been jogging about!  

Hugs, Sandy O

These are the challenges that I am using this card for:

Fred She Said: Fun With Fred Ribbon Challenge to use a ribbon that has been perplexing you.  I purchased this ribbon as soon as Stampin' Up came out with it. It was one of those "I love it and have to have it" items, you know the kind. Well, since it arrived I had yet to use it. The color, style, width or something would always be wrong. I really thought it would be inherited by one of my kids, LOL

Stamp Something: Delightfully Delicious...I know you may not find this so yummy...but...my pups do, LOL

Pile it on: To use non winter colors

 

1 comment:

My Inkie Fingers said...

Oh oh!! I love love love this stamp!! I HAVE a pug and MUSt buy this stamp immediately!! (((Hugs))) Thanks for sharing =)