Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Up To The Challenge!

I am finally up and about. My Oh My...I certainly hope Paul and I are the only ones who caught that!

Last week, SUDSOL, had a challenge that I participated in.  A card was chosen that was made with another stamps companies products. The challenge was to make the card using only Stampin' Up products. That is always a fun challenge since the layout and basic design is already chosen for you. 

Here is the card we were presented with: >>> Download Sudsol Challenge Feb 09 <<< You will need to wait just a few seconds before the file opens.

Here is my Stampin' Up Only card:

Sudsol Challenge Feb 09 no40

I did not have a Stampin' Up stamp similar to the one in the challenge card, so I used the Hostess set Gods' Beauty.  To me, the inside is as important as the outside. This is where you sentiment will be, I want to present it on a pretty page.  Here is how I chose to decorate the inside.

Sudsol Challenge Feb 09 no40 inside  

This card can be used for several occasions, therefor I chose not to add the sentiment until I use the card. 

Though I have been sick, the blog candy is still up for grabs. I will be posting a sticky note above with the pictures of all the candy. (this will permantly be on top fo the blog until the contest is over)

As always, you can see the recipe for this card in the card gallery.

Though I have been sick, the blog candy is still up for grabs. I will be putting a sticky note about with the pictures of all the candy. This note will stay on top of the page until the contest is over.

I did recieve the 5 incredible stamps from Nancy at Dog Gone Stamps.

033

Here is what you will be getting:

Sissy

Fly Fishing

Golfer 

Jack-O-Lantern

Sun & Moon

And....leave a comment :o) .....come back tomorrow ;O) .....and tell you friends about the contest :o)

Till tomorrow, Hugs, Sandy O
 


No comments: