Friday, January 15, 2010

Not Yet Scrapped

I love to make cards and do all sorts of paper crafts except one, Scrapbooking. I am not exactly sure why. It is, after all, what got me into paper crafts to begin with.  SIGH

With the birth of my first grandchild (a boy), and my daughters first baby (of course, LOL) one would think  all of my yet to be used scrapbooks and supplies would be cluttering the dinning room table by now.  But.....another sigh, I am sure they will eventually.

Since I am a bit off kilter today, I thought I would do something different. I figured I would share {rights of a grandmother to brag, right?, LOL} some un-scrapped photos of some (my son Patrick is still in Iraq) of my family. Camden was exactly 1 week old when these photos were taken. 

In the photos are my Daughter Alicia, my SIL James, Grandson Camden Riley, my son Peter and Peters' girlfriend Lauren.

Pinet family Mom needs nap too










Pinet Family



Precious moments Proud dad



Precious Moments with mom and dad.







Peter and Lauren with Camden

MCF_3909My son Peter and his girlfriend Lauren. Peter better watch out, Lauren is totally smitten by Camden! 


Thank you for stopping by today and sharing part of out family album. Perhaps next time I post pictures, they will be scrapped, LOL.

hugs, Sandy O

No comments: