Monday, January 25, 2010

Pretty Flower Baby

We are exchanging Christmas gifts today (son #1 not working, son #2 home on R&R, daughter had her baby, LOL) and then having dinner. TINY house with now 10 of us in the immediate family grown from the 5 of us! Extended family that could not fit, will be met at my mothers (1 1/2 Hours away) It will be a LONG and fun day. Then back to routine and stamping tomorrow. You can read about our reason for the delay in my post here.
I was able to get one card done yesterday by putting off a lot of stuff for today (like actually wrapping the gifts, LOL). I used the cute and fun image from *Wink *Wink Ink called Blossom Baby.
If you have not popped over to the site yet, I really would suggest you do so. The stamps could not get more adorable. Not only that, but you get them in .jpg and .png as well as a colored version!
You can click on any of the photos to get a better look at the details :o)
Blossom baby
I layered the flower, left leaf and part of the right leaf. Blossom baby angled
How fun is that. I kept the card  itself a bit simple for 2 reasons.
One, I did not have a lot of time
Two, I did not want to distract from the image.
I did add that adorable ladybug charm. I really wanted her to be walking toward the little guy, but the charm holder was in the wrong place...grrrrr. So I figure she did not want to wake him, and therefore, decided to climb onto the back of the flower and get a peek at him from there, tee he he...my silly imagination!
I added some ultra fine transparent glitter to the wings and some Sakura glitter gel pen to the hair.
Blossom baby very CU
  And here is a nice close up of the little guy. Blossom baby extremely CU
Well, time to stop procrastinating and get the last minute things finished before everyone gets here!
Thank you for stopping by today....Hugs

No comments: