Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Just a teaser on a busy day

Cardigami pink rose cardIsn't this card cute. It is a 3 x 3" card with a pocket inside. What is in the pocket? Well, I will be showing the inside of this card tomorrow as well as another card. They come from 2 different digital sites I found through the Splitcoast Stampers list of Digital Stamp sites. If you have not checked out this list you really should if you have time. There are sites for all kinds of tastes.

Well, I am off to visit my mother with my daughter and grandson. I wish there was going to be someone there to take a photo of the 4 generations. Maybe we will just take 2 or 3 three person photos and display them in a multi picture frame! Hmmmm...that just may be the thing to do :o)

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you can drop by tomorrow for the big reveal, tee he he

Hugs, Sandy O
 

No comments: