Monday, March 8, 2010

Quick and Easy Card for a Quick Post

There are all different kinds of digital stamp companies popping up everywhere. Some have only black & white images while others include a colored version.  Wink wink Ink is one of the companies that includes a color image with every stamp.
At first I thought it was to help with knowing how to color the image, LOL. Then I saw some people actually making cards with them! WOW, I was not sure I could do that, ha ha ha, seemed kind of like cheating.
When you are looking for a really quick card to make, using the colored image is actually a great choice to make. Simply print it, cut it and attach it. The very best part is that you are not leaving a mess that you will sigh over the next time you enter your craft room.
This is one of the 3 projects that I have made with the color version of thier digital stamps. You can see the other 2 projects here and here.
Welcome baby bunny
Now how cute is this! Maybe it is because of my new grandson, but the first thing I thought of when I saw this image is "new baby".
I suppose this is a boy too, since it's egg is blue, LOL. Don't you wonder if the little chick thinks the rabbit is his mother, ha ha ha
I decorated the inside also. I used to decorate the inside all the time. A card simply did not seemed finished otherwise. But then.....I got lazy!
I have seen some cards where the inside is decorated almost better than the outside. I looks really nice, but I don't think I will ever go there. A little bit for looks and continuity is nice though.
Here is the inside of this card:
Welcome baby bunny inside
Not my best work, but a good start in getting back to truely completing a card.
I have found a couple of sites that have such fun items to download. I can hardly wait to share them as well as some of the projects with you.
Well, I am off to download one of my orders and then...well...PLAY!
Have a super day, Hugs, Sandy O
Comments from before swithing to Blogger This is adorable Sandy. Love the image. I have tried colored things before (well, only digital designer paper) and my printer doesn't print it very well. Your printer sure does a great job with the colored images. Love the way you decorated the inside too with matching designer paper and the flower circle. Posted by: Ellie | March 08, 2010 at 09:27 PM

No comments: