Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Masculine Card For Tweens and Teens

Phew, what a busy past 2 weeks! I started watching my grandson 3 days a week, while my daughter and son-in-law work and go to school. I had forgotten how much work an 8-10 week old baby can be. I thought he would sleep most of the time and I could clean and craft. Ha ha ha ha, not quite. Not only does Camden like to be awake or held when not, but I am no longer in my 20's! It just is not the same as when my daughter was a baby, that is for sure. It really seems to take twice the work and I would not have it any other way.

I finally got into a nice routine that includes not just making fun projects, but actually being able to photograph, edit and post them too! YEAH! I was able to sneak in a bit of crafting between Camden and the house (anyone know a maid service that is really inexpensive?) and am very excited to share what I have with you.

Using the Digital Stamp Oasis image Best Buddies I made this card that is perfect for a tween or teen boy. You can click on the photo to get a clearer look at the image.

DSO boy with dog
With all the distressing there is no way this could possibly be considered a girly card! The image is just perfect too. I bet just about every boy can picture themselves being the one with the "Best Buddy".

DSO boy with dog CU
The boy looks to be around 12 years old and the pup looks to be about the same age in dogie time, LOL

I was able to capture the joy on the pups face and add it to the inside of the card.

 DSO boy with dog inside CU



DSO boy with dog inside I love this image and it makes creating a card for a younger male so easy!

AND...can you believe that it is only $2.00!!! My gosh, even if you only use it once it will pay for itself! I can guarantee, though, that this will be an image you will use over and over. I know I will. 

I am able to use this card for the Stamp Something challenge this week, which is to distress something. Boy have I missed challenges!

Thank you so much for sticking with me these past 2 weeks! I am off to edit more photos so I can share them with you. Come back tomorrow and see a "girly" card, LOL

Hugs, Sandy O

No comments: