Friday, January 9, 2009

Sarah Kay and Prayers

It is snowing like crazy here in Southern NH. How pretty and so peaceful. Not a sound when it is snowing. Well....except the plows and dogs barking at them, LOL. That is few and far between though. What a perfect day to stay in and stamp. Talking about that...lookie what I found...

Can you believe I forgot I had this stamp! I set it aside and forgot it, the poor little one. I have a couple, one I did use once. But it was a turtle, much easier to color than a person. Boy was I intimidated, especially since I lent my copics to a friend. I used my primsa pencils. With the blender pencil, they worked pretty well, YEAH!

As I posted yesterday, I made another card for the Stampin' Sisters in Christ weekly challenge. I did not think, though, that I had a "people" stamp that matched the challenge. Racking my brain all evening, I remembered this stamp. Hoping that I really had ordered it and not just remembering that I wanted to order it, KWIM, LOL! Or am I the only one that happens too {wink}

Here is my "person" prayer card:

Sarah kay prayer card

Isn't she so cute! She looks like she is praying with her much loved Teddy, or would that be Teddi with the "i" since it is a girl? LOL, either way they really look adorable that way.

I do wish I colored the ball a bit differently, now that I am looking at it here, sheesh...oh well, toy balls are usually bight colored, right?

Again I used the lovely Shimmer paper from Paper Temptress. I just can't seem to get away from it. It adds so much to a project! The ribbon is from Papertrey Ink. Such pretty ribbon, it goes great with the shimmer paper. I also used the Brilliance ink for the sentiment, which shines brilliantly (ha ha). I really think it is a must have ink!

Here is a side view where you can see some of the shimmer as well as the dimension from the pop dots:

Sarah kay prayer card sideway angle

 

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to stop by. Hugs, Sandy O

1 comment:

Marietta said...

All your work are so sweete.