Sunday, March 15, 2009

Inky Impressions 1st Design Team Call

How exciting it is to see a new stamp company opening. With craft stores closing all around us, seeing one open is like stepping into spring after the long winter.

Inky Impressions will be opening their cyber door soon. I have only seen a few of their new images, and they are adorable.  You can see them for yourself here >>> Inky Impressions Rubber stamps <<<

As they prepare to open their door, they are seeking out a design team. I am trying out for one of the spots. WHY? well...

A) I really love the unique style of the images.  There are many "similar" images, lots of little girl images as a matter of fact. These images are different from any others I have seen and I really like them! Which would explain why I have not invested in the others as much as I liked them, they weren't exactly "it", LOL.

AND B) I truly love being part of a new company! The excitement is contagious and I adore sharing this energy and watch as it grows.

AND C) The little girl in me loves to color, teehehehe! The more I color, the more I learn about coloring. Each image has a challenge all it's own. Not only the image itself, but the background that the image is partnered with can affect how the shadows and highlights are going to be. The adult in me genuinely delights in this challenge.

So...the first of the 2 part process is to post 2 items which we have colored. These are the two projects I have chosen. Both images have been posted previously, so for a lot of you they are not new. But..........At the bottom I have a question for you!

Seahorse

"Seahorse" from my February 19th  post

Bear heart tin open

"Bear With Heart Balloon" from my March 10th post

What do you think of my choices. If you were to choose the 2 items from my galleries to showcase my work for the design team call, would you choose these 2 or something else?

I am really interested in hearing what you think!

Hugs, Sandy O

No comments: