Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Swappin'

Do you sign up for swaps? It took me a while, but I finally jumped on the band wagon.  I find them not only fun, but challenging. To come up with a card I can make multiples of in the amount of time alloted is not an easy thing for me.

I joined a wonderful group of ladies that swap monthly. Today, March 4th, I finally finished my February swap! WOW!!! I am late, but definitely keep attempting to get things completed on time. I only have one thing left to complete for the month of February.  That is 5 Christmas cards for this coming December for which I signed up for. This is simply a group of stampers desiring to actually complete their Christmas cards on time for 2009! HA! See, I am trying, LOL

Here is the card I made for the February swap, which is being mailed today:

Animal cracker swap   

 

I know that this is one of those Stampin' Up sets that you either love or hate, like the sock monkey set.  Of course, I am on the love side, Tee he he, I think he is so darn cute. 

I do wish the photo came out better. Another thing I am striving to get better at. Sometimes it seems the more I try to fix it using the "fix it" software, the worse it gets...Uggggg...Don't you hate that!

Here is a close up so you can see him better.  His star is actually colored with the Prisma Liquid Gold Pen, so it is shiny.

 Animal cracker swap close up  

If you click on him you can see it a bit better. For the inside, I just stamped some of the stars on each corner, keeping it simple.

Well, I am off to get ready ro go out. Have a super day...Hugs, Sandy O

No comments: