Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beautiful Day and a New Design Team

It is truly a beautiful day here in New Hampshire, so this is going to be a really short post!

I wanted to share my excitement in being chosen for the new design team for Sew Many Cards Digital Stamps! They have the most adorable digital stamps. What makes them unique is the sewn on "patches" that look like a well loved stuffed animal.

I own LOTS of their stamps already, LOL, but have not had time to use them all. Now I will and can hardly wait to play. I have sew many ideas for these and of course am thrilled to be able to share them with you.

Here is a card I made previously from their stamp called Bear Chef.

Baking bearCheck him out, isn't he cute. Another card I made with the stamp Hersey Praying is currently published in the SNR (Scrapbook News & Review) on line magazine. Hershey Praying can no longer be bought as an individual stamp and is now only available in value pack 6. The value pack is quite a deal too, you get 30 individual stamps for only $25.00! that is only .84 a piece.

Not only is the value pack a great deal, it qualifies for the Sew Many Cards Digital Stamps monthly deal. The deal is a set of stamps FREE with any $10.00 or more purchase! This month it is a set of 5 images with Hershey. You can see the set here.

You can see all the images I have used so far by clicking on the Sew Many Cards link in my left side bar.

I hope your day is as beautiful as ours and have a style="FONT-SIZE: 16px; FONT-FAMILY: Lucida Grande">< style="FONT-SIZE: 15px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">< style="FONT-SIZE: 14px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">< style="FONT-SIZE: 13px; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">

Comments from before moving to blogger

YIPPEE ... congrats girlfriend!! Can't wait to see what you do with these images! I have several of her older ones ... I'll have to check out the new and play along!! Enjoy the ride!! Posted by: Darlene (akronstamperdpk) April 07, 2010 at 07:59 AM hello, just popped by to say hi, looking forward to working along side you at sew many challenges, x carol

No comments: