Monday, April 19, 2010

Framed Sting Rays

Stingrays tilted up CUOh My Gosh, aren't these the cutest sting rays you have ever seen. Of course they are, they are from the new stamp company 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. Currently this image is only available in digital form, but the unmounted rubber images will be available very shortly.

Stingrays tilted up

These were so much fun to color and layer. The images are simple enough to color 3 images and cut out to layer. I really love how it came out.

I added crystal effects on those big adorable eyes and the air bubbles.

Stingrays inside I decorated the inside so that a personal note could be added inside a frame also.

Do you see that cool paper! You may have to click on it to get a good look. That is the Ruche/Crepe paper from Paper Temptress. Isn't it neat how it adds so much texture and looks like waves.

Stingrays inside picture Stingrays message in a bottle

Those really cool items are stickers from Jolee. I thought the framed beach was perfect, even the starfish match the card color. Look at the message in the bottle. Ha ha ha..so cute to add where the personal "message" is going. I am glad I found these in my stash. It was like finding money I thought I lost in a pocket.

Stingrays Recipe:

Stamps: 2 Cute Rubber Stamps~~~Ink: ink jet~~~Paper: Neenah white, ruche/crepe both from Paper Temptress~~~Accessories: Big Shot, Nestabilities, wood sheet by Stampin' up, Craft knife, ribbon, sea shell buttons, stickers by Jolee, crystal effects, Copic markers, Stampin' Up chalk, sponge

Copic Markers used: E 29, 31, 33, 49, 51, 53, 71, 77, 93~~~G 93, 94, 96, 99~~~C 01, 03, 05, 07~~~B 05, 93~~~W 03, 07~~~RV42~~~BG 01

WOW, I sure do use a lot of colors! Good thing I only have 72 of the colors not all 144 or I would be to busy going through my colors to color, bwaaa ha ha ha

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Cards Thursday#108~~~ Touchy Feelly

Tree house Thursday~~~decoupage

Paper Play~~~stickers

Aly's Sunday Sketch~~~Buttons

Stop by tomorrow for the Digital Tuesday challenge #55!!!

See you then, hugs, Sandy O

Comments before moving to blogger

OMGosh this is fantastic. I love it. Great job on this framed beauty. Thanks for playing along with the Treehouse Challenge. Hope to see you again. Posted by: Neva April 21, 2010 at 02:03 PM This is "get outta here" cute. AWEsome work. I'm grinning from ear to ear! Posted by: Mel M April 21, 2010 at 07:40 AM Fab card, Sandy - so many details, a real keepsake. Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week. Julie :o) Posted by: Julie M April 20, 2010 at 05:38 PM Wow... what details. Amazing. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. Posted by: Deirdre April 20, 2010 at 10:28 AM cute! I lvoe those Rays and love how you glazed the eyes- super duper job! AngelaSewManyCards Posted by: Angela April 19, 2010 at 06:38 PM Great job love the details and the layered sting rays. Thanks for playing at Aly's Posted by: Tami April 19, 2010 at 04:34 PM

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Beautiful work. Just blow away.