Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ohhh...So Cute Chihuahua

I love this digital stamp from Wink Wink Ink, especially since I own 2 chihuahua's. I have one black and one white with black spots (she even has one black eye...so cute) Neither one has Rosy cheeks though. Therefore I opted to color this one brown, since it has to be the brown ones that have the rosy cheeks, tee he he
Chi in tea cup You can click on him...or is this a her??? to see the stamp in more detail. I did not write down the copic colors I used for this stamp, but plan to for my future cards.
After I colored the image, I cut it out and adhered it to the panel using my ATG...no dimensionals for a change! This is when I added the shadow and the outline.
I did attach the sentimentt with dimensionals though...I simply could not bring myself to leave the whole card without some dimensions...I am addicted!
Chi in tea cup inside I kept the inside very simple. Actually the whole card was very simple, except for the coloring. I find coloring takes me quite a bit of time. Often I am not happy with the results early on and decide to start again. It is always worth it to me.
I have an iris that I colored on Sunday which I started 5 times before I was happy with the first petal, sigh, LOL. I plan on making a card with it for Friday, so stop by.
BUT...don't forget to stop by tomorrow, OK!
Hugs, Sandy O
Comments from before moving to blogger
Sandy, LOVE the card! You did such a beautiful job inside and out! Keep up the good work! ;o) Posted by: Melanie April 09, 2010 at 10:46 AM Adorable! Love your card - and the inside is just as cute as the outside! Posted by: Marlene April 09, 2010 at 09:21 AM You did such a wonderful job of coloring Sandy! WOWZA!! And, the inside of the card is just as pretty as the outside! I often times forget about doing the inside ... thanks for the inspiration!! Awesome creation!! Posted by: Darlene (akronstamperdpk) April 07, 2010 at 07:55 AM Oh my, what a cute image! Posted by: lisa808 April 06, 2010 at 04:36 PM oh, he is cute!! Posted by: sarah coyle April 06, 2010 at 10:10 AM

No comments: